03 August 2009

Ask, and ye shall receive...

I have a couple great friends who live up in Ithaca (about four hours away) who I rarely see. Katie and Jon are two of the most fun people I've ever had the pleasure of hanging out with. We talk only sporadically, and usually conversations are about last-minute invitations to an adventure of some kind. They invited B and I to go camping last weekend, and I couldn't go because I always work weekends.

I asked if they might be available on a Tuesday and/or Wednesday for some antics, and received this reply from Jon:
Tuesday or Wednesday seems like a perfect time to do some wine-touring in the finger lakes. :)

As noted in the last post, I've been wanting to learn. Don't know much about wine, yet, but here's to getting educated (and seeing Katie and Jon).

No comments:

Post a Comment