12 August 2008

in the meantime...

Since arriving here, I've done a little cooking. The photos are from when I made the dishes in SLC.
A repeat of the chicken vindaloo:
vindaloo1
vindaloo2

A repeat of the Thai potato curry; apparently, Caroline liked it:



I made the Nutella bread pudding again; that was good but my timing was off as two of the other four people I'm living with had just gone out of town and I was about to. It was a little too much, too rich, for the people left behind.

Got a puppy on July 1 and he's had some digestive problems, so recently my cooking has looked more like this:

C'mon, who doesn't love sweet potatoes, chicken, yogurt and rice? Speaking of the pup, it's time to walk him so I'm outta here... I hope to have more (and better) pictures up soon, and new dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment