13 December 2007

two

I have a love affair with Nutella.

Found this recipe for Nutella bread pudding last month, and made it just as soon as I could go to the store and snag the ingredients. I didn't wait for the brioche to officially be a day old. Heck, I wasn't even sure what brioche was when I set out. (This foodie thing is still new to me. I'm learning on the fly.)



Apologies for the camera phone picture, but even if it had been professionally styled and shot and all of that, there's no way it could look as divine as it tasted.

And if you decide to try and make it, it really does fit in the 8x8 dish. (I was skeptical.)

On another blog I read, someone attempted a 52-week baking challenge. I've been inspired, and maybe I'm warming up for my own challenge in the New Year because over the past six weeks, I've baked six pumpkin pies, one coffee cake, and Nutella bread pudding. Maybe my challenge won't be baking, but it'll be fun nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment